Sunday, March 1, 2009

love

My Love For You
by Econg..... to my Special someone
I've never felt.....
The feelings I do,
For you.

It's stronger then anything,
Deeper then the ocean,
Higher then the Heavens,
It's unconditional.

You're so different,
Then anyone else,
It's like...
You're the one.

I can't describe,
How I feel for you,
I get short of breath.
My eyes water.
I get a warm feeling inside.

My days are spent,
Thinking about you.
Wondering what you're doing.
Wanting to be with you.

You've changed me,
Into someone I've wanted to be,
Someone who's got a reason,
To wake up everyday.

Everything reminds me of you,
That certain word in a book...
That comment I heard...
Everything.

That's the best,
I can do.
It hardly describes it,
It can't be put into words.

Just know I am,
Always here for you,
I Will always love you,
My love for you will never change.

1 comment: